The Rash Suit
Our sellout signature Rash Suit is a staple one-piece created using sustainable fabric features a super high-cut leg, sculpting contrasted side panels & front zip fastening.
Coming soon on pre-order, sign up to our newsletter to be the first to know when it releases!
- Created with a sustainable fabric which is made from 78% recycled polyamide, a 100% post-consumer waste yarn
- 4 times more fabric compression with chlorine-resistant elastane
- Four-way stretch fabric for unrestricted movement
- Features super high cut leg and high neck with functional zip
- Ethically manufactured to the highest quality within the UK
Swimwear that never sacrifices style for sustainability
TRANSFORMING REGENERATED OCEAN WASTE INTO LUXURY SUSTAINABLE SWIMSUITS
SCULPTING PIECES DESIGNED TO EMPOWER & ENHANCE THE FEMALE SILHOUETTE
DESIGNED IN HOUSE & ETHICALLY MADE TO THE HIGHEST QUALITY IN LONDON
FREE UK SHIPPING & EXPRESS WORLDWIDE SHIPPING OPTIONS
SIZE & FIT
Carla wears: UK size 8/EU S
Model's height: 165cm/5'7"
COMPOSITION & CARE
78% recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane
Hand wash in cold water. Dry by laying flat in the shade. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not dry on radiator