The Viper Sculpt Suit
The Viper Sculpt Suit in Racer Red created using sustainable fabric features a functional front zip and contrasting sculpting panels designed to enhance the female body shape.
Out of stock sizes now available on pre-order. Lead time is up to 4 weeks before shipping.
- Created with a sustainable fabric which is made from 78% recycled polyamide, a 100% post-consumer waste yarn
- 4 times more fabric compression with chlorine-resistant elastane
- Four-way stretch fabric for unrestricted movement
- Features super high cut leg and high neck with functional zip
- Sculpting contrasting panels
- Water resistant detached metal buckle waist belt
- Designed and produced in London
SWIMWEAR THAT NEVER SACRIFICES STYLE FOR SUSTAINABILITY
TRANSFORMING REGENERATED OCEAN WASTE INTO LUXURY SUSTAINABLE SWIMSUITS
SCULPTING PIECES DESIGNED TO EMPOWER & ENHANCE THE FEMALE SILHOUETTE
DESIGNED IN HOUSE & ETHICALLY MADE TO THE HIGHEST QUALITY IN LONDON
FREE UK SHIPPING & EXPRESS WORLDWIDE SHIPPING OPTIONS
SIZE & FIT
Carla/Lucie: UK size 8/EU S
Model's height: 5ft8
COMPOSITION & CARE
78% recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane
Hand wash in cold water. Dry by laying flat in the shade. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not dry on radiator.